Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NEEDING GOOD STUDY MATERIAL

Dr. Couch, "my name is G... and I am a Christian from Albania. For almost fifty years under Communism we were not allowed to read the Bible. It was not until 1997 that Albania became open to religion. Unfortunately, most of the missionaries that came here were deeply ignorant of the Bible.

   "Today, in Albania, the Bible is still under attack, and this time, not by Communism, but by ignorance and by the false-teaching of the pastors who dismiss Bible study. Many have been led astray and away from God because of this. Most of the so-called pastors are willing to attack and threaten anyone who desires to study the Bible, and because of such, Christianity in Albania is in turmoil.

   "I love to study the Scriptures, but unfortunately, here in our country we have no Christian books to better understand the Word of God. Please, would you help and send me some books written by you for my study.

   "Below is a list of your works that will help me."
   GR

   I really enjoyed receiving the above letter. It tells me that many, even in far-off lands, are reading our website and getting the point about Bible study.

   Unfortunately, we have the same problem here in the States. The pastors are truly ignorant of God's Word, and many repudiate Bible study, overtly or covertly! The problem is getting worse, and Satan is loving it!

   God bless all the believers in Albania!

   Dr. Mal Couch