Monday, December 6, 2010

DEATH OF WOMANHOOD

I saw a commercial on TV that I couldn't believe. It was by Mattel, the folks who invented the Barbie Doll. The girl in the ad said, "When I was a little girl I dreamed of being a helicopter pilot." Then, "When I was a little girl I dreamed of being a fireman!" These of course are lies. Almost all little girls dream of motherhood, of having a baby and raising it. But this was total propaganda in order to plant ideas into the mind of girls that they can be anything. In fact the ad ended with: "What I want to do, I can do it!" This of course is a lie. I have too many friends in the military who tell me the girls cannot come even close doing what the men do. For example, in a truck pool, the women cannot change a five foot high truck tire. But never mind. They just give them another assignment but then tell the public that the girls are doing everything that the men are doing! This is just not true!

   Remember, whoever controls the language and the thought forms, controls the culture. There are no longer any heroines (fem.), they are all heroes (mas.). There are no longer any waiters and waitresses, they are all servers. There are no longer any policemen or policewomen, they are all police officers. They have neutered down the words so there is no distinction between the sexes. This is a calculated plan to blur the images of men and women.  

   The Bible tells us the truth. Peter writes: "Husbands likewise, live with your wives in an understanding way, as with a weaker vessel, since she is a woman, and grant her honor as a fellow heir of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered" (1 Pet. 3:7). Women are not men! They have 50% of the strength of men, 50% of the stamina, 50% of the upper body strength. They have mood swings because of their hormones.

   Women are just not men!