Tuesday, December 14, 2010

CALIFORNIA SINKING!

There are over 400 State agencies in the state of California that run that government. This is unbelievable and is something that none of us can thoroughly conceive in our minds! It is impossible for that state to continue as solvent and out of the red. We are all sinking in the slime of governmental rule!

   I have some bad news for you. While I was a bit optimistic a few weeks ago about turning our country around, I now have changed my mind. I don't think the new senators and congressmen can do it. I believe we are too far gone. President Barack Hussein Obama has ruined our country and the Republicans don't get it either.

   I just heard that on our Texas border, in one county, some 30 people have been killed in the drug war going on there. People are now moving out of that area because it is almost total conflict taking place. We have lost our country.

   Are you saving up food to survival when things really fall apart? You need to.    --Dr. Mal Couch (12/10)