Friday, January 4, 2008

How YOU Can Help Scofield Ministries

Hey, it's very simple, folks. When you see an article that touches you in the gizzard, pass it along to at least three of your friends. We've had a tremendous impact last year and this year we hope to have even more of an impact. Your emails and support have meant so much to Lacy and myself.

When you do forward an article to at least three friends (more if you have them), do me a favor and shoot me an email and let me know about it. Also, if you have any a question or questions, include them. I'd love to hear from each of you newsletter subscribers when you have the time.

We are now listing our topical teachings on our Bookstudies page.  We are most blessed to have our audio hosted by a free audio library (www.archive.org).

May the Lord Jesus Christ bless each of you this week greatly and mightily.
- Dr. Mal Couch