Monday, April 6, 2009

A THANK YOU NOTE!

Dr. Couch, I want to thank you for making your teachings available on the Scofield Ministries and Clifton Bible Church websites. I have been making time to listen to your sermons and am really enjoying them. Just wanted to express my gratitude to the Lord and to you for all that has been and continues to be revealed to me through the Scriptures. The Word of God is alive and powerful!

I thank you for your years of preparation and steadfastness to the accurate interpretation and teaching of Scripture. I just found your cliftonbiblechurch.org website where you are the pastor/elder minister. Again, thank you so very much. I just am so appreciative of all the work you have done which is helping me understand God's Word better each and every day. -- A former student