Thursday, May 6, 2010

RECEIVING REQUESTS

I am receiving dozens of requests to start another seminary! While I appreciate the confidence, I am now working out a plan to teach others in order to receive seminary credit. I know of no school that I can recommend. Most are being run by legalistic younger men, who do not know what they're doing. I want to take those called back to strong theology that brought my generation along to thoroughly understand the Word of God. We may have to do some things on the QT because we may all be under attack before we know it. You may have heard that a pastor in England has just been arrested for saying that homosexuality is a sin. I want younger men who want solid goodies! I am working with several groups whom I trust and think that they are moving in the right direction. Pray for our churches and our schools. We indeed are into the apostasy! Dr. Mal Couch (May, 10)