Friday, January 9, 2009

THANK YOU COMMENTS

Every day we receive letters, emails, and cards, thanking us for the ministry of Scofield.

We are now up to almost 12,000 first time and repeat visitors per month on our website. We are most grateful and must be striking a meaningful spiritual note for those who are hungry for the Word.

Below is a sample of two letters we just received:

The Gathering Storm monthly CDs are possibly the best I have ever listened to. The roundtable discussion is outstanding and I particularly like the practical application of these topics. Seminary instruction is excellent, but these applications bring things down to earth on a practical level. Continue the outstanding work that you and the others are doing and our prayers are with you. I enclosed a check ($35) for the CDs on "Answering the Objections from Covenant Theology against Dispensationalism."

Dear Dr. Couch, thanks so much for the work of Scofield Ministries. My wife and I are both enjoying the continued teaching, and I'm incorporating the good words into my own class teaching. We'd appreciate it if you could figure out how to continue your series on Israelology, as I think Israel is the key to understanding who Christ is, and the key to knowing the Old Testament and future prophecy. Thanks again for all you do.

For those not receiving the Gathering Storm monthly CD, you're really missing some outstanding subjects and guests who share with me their insights into Scripture. The Gathering Storm is just $30 for the year subscription. Check only! God bless all of those who are writing and encouraging us. –Dr. Mal Couch