Sunday, April 17, 2011

WHAT ABOUT UFO ALIENS?

You think we have discussions about aliens now? You should have been around in the 50s as I was! There was a flood, a rash of an invasion of aliens from outer space! That's all folks talked about. Movies, TV, magazine articles, etc., etc.

I have watched through the years a rotation of alien discussion, and sightings. People care superstitious and make the rounds of this subject.

And no, I do not believe in aliens. What metals do they use in building their space ships? How did they mine the substances to make a space ship made of the materials we identify with? Do they have a Savior such as Christ? Or, did Jesus have to come to the two worlds (theirs and ours) and die for them, and then us?

In my opinion they are the figment of the imagine that people need to spice up their lives. I have enough trouble understanding reality, much less having to go into space to conger up four-headed, bug-eyed space aliens.

As you may recall I was in the motorcade when President Kennedy was killed, filming as a stringer, ABC TV. I was as close to the event as anyone you will know, and I remain adamant, there was only one killer. Conspiracy theories make the rounds, and, I am the holdout who says (and knows) there was only one shooter. And so far, my "theory" remains the same. It will do so with outer space monsters!

-Dr. Mal Couch (4/11)