Monday, January 11, 2010

A Letter of Thanks

Thanks, Dr. Couch:

The Lord has gotten me on the right track listening to you and the other good dispensationalists you have on your Gathering Storm monthly CD. It took me a while to discover it because I had to wade through all of the legalistic junk of my denomination.

   It is amazing how all of this Amil "smoke" has blinded so many people to think that we are doing just great and no judgment is coming! People will come every Sunday to church and bring their big Bible, yet they won't sit down and read them and ask the Lord to teach them, which He said He would do. The world is on fire and these dried up teachings have no water to throw on the fire!

   The leadership is the main problem and they don't know it yet!

   I guess that is good reason the Lord calls us sheep! I hope some day I can come out and visit your church. I would even love to come to the Scofield schooling you have out there. The Lord is not finished with me until I get raptured or die and go to be with Him.

   I love you and your family and your ministry. I am sharing it with my family and friends. You are always in my prayers. God bless and thanks for all of your hard work with the other men you interview, and Lacy!

   -- PC
(Jan., 10)