Sunday, December 13, 2009

LETTER FROM A READER

Dr. Couch, my relative got a copy of your new book "This Great Nation." He called me to say that he is reading it and says that the content and the presentation is the best he's ever read on the subject of America and American history.

He went on to say that he has a masters degree in Church History and has taught the same subject as well. But he added that all of his teachers, or even books he's ever read on American history, never impacted him the way you bring it out and teach on it so clearly.

I don't think I can ever put in words just how much I thank God for you and how Christ is working in you and through you--you have helped me so much! Thank you for helping so many of us grow in the Grace and Knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My prayers are always for you. -- TB, Texas [RIGHT NOW for a limited time, the hardback book is free inside the USA, BUT please include $5 for shipping. Order it now!: Scofield Ministries, 120 CR 3222, Clifton, TX 76634]