Monday, February 9, 2009

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

Someone just sent me a series of photos of punk rockers mutilating and cutting their bodies, and stretching their lips and ears with cans and other objects. The pictures are so gross I would not share them with anyone else.

I have been around the world and visited backward places (Africa, South America, etc.) where terrible things like this were happening. I saw people who, without a doubt, were demon possessed! There is no question that those in these pictures are demon possessed. I have never seen anything like this in the U.S. before. In other words, such possession is now with us in this country! Besides the mutilation, the eyes of the kids in these pictures were glazed over from drug usage. They were the personification of evil. We have arrived, and there is no where else to go but down!

I could not help but think of Leviticus 19:28 and 21:5. God told Moses that Israel "shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead, nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the Lord" (19:28). Then He added, "You shall not make any cuts in your flesh" (21:5). While some of such verses are aimed at the priesthood, never mind, no one is to defile himself in such a manner.

We are there! We have arrived. The cultural apostasy is here!

-- Dr. Mal Couch