Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FOR THE CAUSE OF ZION

Scofield's latest book, For The Cause Of Zion, is receiving some extremely kind endorsements. One reader said:

Dr. Couch, thanks for a challenging and thought-provoking book. I have only begun to read it, but the chapter on the Messiah (chapter 2) is one of the best summaries of this subject I've read to date. God bless your ministry. –Fort Worth
 
  And,

Dr. Couch, I could not put down your new book. It's full of information about history I've never read before. What is your latest book about? --California
   
I'm glad you asked. I'm now working on a book entitled Satan, the Nations, and the End Times. It will be out about March! The book costs just $11 including shipping. Also, I'm open to sending a bunch for any who will distribute them to their congregation. –Dr. Mal Couch